The Daring (AKA Leo and The Daring)
- Hilly area north of large swamp. Lots of glens with a mix of marshlands and steppes
- I think you already have a name for this swamp that gives way to the sea
- A small mountain range that runs north south with forests on it’s eastern faces and rocky terrain on it’s west as it turns to swamp
- Northern Tundra, Quental is in this region. It’s elevation makes for fairly steep drop offs or cliffs along the sea.
- Higher Altitude valley between the Frost Peaks and the Skyteeth Mountains evergreen forests and lakes and rivers.
- This area maybe should be broken up more as we discover more things. Seems like a main road between Intercity and Stromport would pass through here. Lots of forests too.
- The eastern coastline. Terminates around that little peninsula to the east of the Skyteeth.
- A lone mountain, there is another smaller one southwest of Stromport but I don’t know if that needs a name.
- Big grassland. Home of Ghazan’s tribal-mongolians. Probably also the largest grain farmer area too.
- You probably already have a name for this desert that is surrounded by hills on all sides. Ratan is here. I also left a little hilly-oasis just north of Ratan. Thought it would be cool forgot to number it though.
- Small mountain range, think green mountains in terms of size. Runs down the south eastern coast. Similar to the coastline of the Burren in Ireland, maybe lots of cliffs?
- South Western coast. Starting to get tropical-esque.
- South Eastern coast. Hilly but in the lower elevations pretty much the same as #12 maybe they should be combined?